About Me

Greatness in Techmusic

My name is Brendan, i am 13 years old and I am in grade 8 at my school. My hobby is playing musical instruments and using computers.

My life right now is pretty average, i have a mother, a father and a brother. My mother and father aren’t very musical but me and my brother are. We both play approximately 3 or more instruments. This has led to our family being an indoor type family but lately we have been running and keeping fit. What i have learned from this life is to not give up, usually i give up on playing or listening to different genres of music but i persevered and growing up,  i start liking and playing them, things also get hard in music when things don’t go well when you practice but you have to keep trying to achieve a satisfactory result that you want. I also think that the problem internet safety needs to be addressed heavily

This blog is targeted to musicians and people who want to know how to be safe on the internet, why? Because i feel that being safe on the internet is not known much at all and also because i like music.

Raising awareness on music and Cyber Safety.

Skip to toolbar